Thursday, November 19, 2009

About Me!

On 28th September , 1989 in the far reaches of Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) , a child was born to a wonderful couple but none of them would have , in their rarest of rare imaginations , predicted that boy to have become a lousy freak.

Hello to the very few “about me” readers , that boy is me , basically an introvert-trying-to-be-an-extro enjoying life to the “three-quarter”est and currently pursuing Civil Engineering (I myself don’t know why?) in a college nothing greater than a perfect example for a govt. Office.

I am a self-proclaimed genius-cum-lousy wanderer , with no clue of how my future is going to be though my every ‘next’ hour is well-planned (desired). I prefer to be lonely , so that i can do my stuff and that frequent friendly visits do amuse me.

I love watching movies and could comfortably boast about watching around 1000+ movies till date without even remembering the name,story,cast-crew of each one of them. Ain’t that an achievement!!

I dream of writing movie scripts myself but never narrated them to anyone except for a ‘personal’ few. My favourite hobbies include movie watching, movie reviewing and listening to background music of films and songs.

I’m NOT at all complex , i always wonder why people misuse this word explaining about their character , i mean everyone is unique in their own way and stating a person as complex means that he/she has some rare disease , atleast in my opinion.

I love imagining things , creating my own way of explaining the wonders of life and also at times the basic concepts of science though it may seem totally absurd.

And yeah , i’m pretty emotionally sensitive , any touching (i mean heart touching!) live scene or in the movies could make me cry , though not outwardly!

So , nothing more interesting in my life , if you people have some things to share , i’m always open , no matter whoever it is because i love meeting ‘other’ people in my life. So lets be friends and get to know more about each other....:))

6 comments:

Veni said...

dai !!! u have never shared your scripts with us !!!

Anonymous said...

bloody dog ... uve never shared ur scripts with us ...
anyways great way to " define " urself

Anonymous said...

thats sud by the way lol

ҳҲҳ κคя†เκ ҳҲҳ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ҳҲҳ κคя†เκ ҳҲҳ said...

assshole... yu hve neva shared any script of yurs wit me!!!

Anonymous said...

super...;)